Saturday, March 27, 2021

Candlelight Antiques [Elkmont AL]

 


As I sped across the border into Tennessee, I spotted Candlelight on the way out.  I know an antique mall when I see one and couldn't believe my luck.  Besides checking a new state off the list, I'd be able to hit another spot on the way back.

Not surprised to see that just about every other booth had some records.  Here is the first booth I checked out, just inside the front door.

Scary that I can ID that LP in the back without getting close, or even seeing the front jacket (5th Dimension, Live album, and it is in my collection!)







I visited Alabama once, many years ago. but I was in a bit of a rush and only hit up a couple thrift stores as I sped out of town (I drove from Mobile all the way back to Chicago).  Things feel a bit more official now!







No comments:

Post a Comment