Wednesday, January 30, 2019

OK in OK


Got to make a run through Norman OK through a strange turn of events.  Flew into OKC and hung out in downtown Norman very briefly, to ride a Lime scooter and also check out Guestroom Records.


I must admit I was a bit disappointed to find that the place retailed largely (or better) new vinyl, reissues and the like.  Totally unsure what to do with myself in such an environment, I got out of there and headed for the nearest Goodwill store.  Alas, they too were lacking in all things vinyl.  The lapse in quality I expect from such a place, but their 'selection' was so slim you could counter the available releases on just a few fingers.  No matter - another one receives a check mark! So long, Oklahoma!


STATE #37 COMPLETED!



No comments:

Post a Comment