Saturday, August 11, 2018

Village Thrift [Pennsauken Township NJ]


After driving from Coatesville Pennsylvania to Wilmington Delaware, I made the trip north to New Jersey.  I was rolling the dice that this place would have some vinyl, I couldn't find a phone number that anyone would answer and I was low on time to find anything further east from Pennsylvania where I needed to return to.  So onto Village Thrift!


Village Thrift was enormous and had a gigantic packing lot.  My eyes darted left and right in search of vinyl.  If they didn't have any, it would take some doing to find somewhere else on such short notice.  

Well I won and I lost.  They did indeed have vinyl, but only the saddest selection you could imagine, I think there were 5-6 platters total and all junk.  I kept thinking 'there must be more' but alas there were none to be found.  So I made my way back to green pastures in Philly.


So while I came up empty handed, I was able to legitimately check state #34 off my list and I hope I get back to explore what NJ has to offer in terms of vinyl soon.  I already have a trip planned to Vermont for the end of the month which will entirely complete the east coast - Maine to Florida! Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment