Sunday, September 10, 2017

St. Vincent [Livonia MI]


Ah yes, your typical bombed out St. V's, a spot I checked out during my brief stay in lovely Livonia.  This is the 25th post tagged for St. Vincent so I guess I've been to damn near that many.  But yet after all these years, not much has changed.  And that is fine with me.


When in doubt, just find the books or DVDs or old videotapes.  If there are records, they are close at hand.  I didn't find anything here as I dug around in the dirt on my hands and knees.  Due to the weight of vinyl, they often find their way closer to the floor so they don't fight gravity (and an old busted up shelf) so much.  This means you really have to pay for it if you want to dig, because I assure you they don't mop in a place like this very often.


And they pulled the old trick on me of having additional vinyl behind me on another shelf.  Just when I try to leave, they pull me back in! Nothing there either, but that's par for the course.  Still a fun sidetrip on my trip towards eastern Michigan.


No comments:

Post a Comment