Sunday, September 24, 2017

Garage Sale, Belvidere IL



Rubbermaid totes and laundry baskets are the earmarks for a solid junk sale.  I found this one via my old amigo gsalr.com on a Friday afternoon, way out in this rural area of NW Illinois.  As I perused the crap I could hear rifle report way in the distance, somewhere beyond the seemingly infinite cornfields all around me.  As the gsalr.com ad states above, this place was filled with crap that must have taken the guy days to haul out and roughly arrange.  Luckily the records were prominently placed on a rusty old cart, with the lower shelf holding two tool boxes with 45s banging around inside, most sans paper sleeves.  I found another cardboard box just behind that held more empty loot.  I got the standard offer to buy them all which is ironic given I actually bought nothing.





No comments:

Post a Comment