Monday, April 28, 2014

Knick Knack investigation #556

Kelly and David @ my favorite thrift store in the world call me whenever they get new vinyl and David has become a rabid collector in his own right.  I have returned many times to cop wax but today was unique.

I had stopped at the EP post office because they are open late (to mail records, of course) then swung through Super Low (aftershave). I was walking to the bus stop and lamenting the fact I was a little pressed for time and couldn't stop in to say hello whe just as I walked by, David walked out to their famous yellow Hummer parked outside.  I said hello and he just kind of laughed and shook his head.  Before I could ask what that reaction meant he swung the door open - revealing a stash of fresh vinyl!


I didn't have much time to search properly so I didn't find anything.  Kelly walked out and just laughed, asking 'do you have radar or something?'.

They have just expanded - stop in today and say hello and find something to buy! 
7444 W. Grand Ave. in Elmwood Park!


No comments:

Post a Comment